Pages

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Milestone!

I don't know about you, but November and December were SUPER busy with school and life in general.  I made a New Year's Resolution to try and blog more! I do have to admit that it is hard to keep up with blogging (I so wish I had an assistant that could take pictures of my day and blog for me)!  

Since I have been making more of an effort to get my blog out there, I have reached 75 followers! To most, it seems like a small milestone, but to me, it's amazing! I never thought that 75 people that I don't know would want to read what I have to write about.  I am thankful for each and everyone of you!  Since I had this small little milestone, I decided to have a giveaway on Instagram that will end on Friday 1/10/14.  If you follow me: @owlalwayslove2ndgrade you will find my post about posting a picture of your favorite spot in your room with the hashtag #owlalwayslove2ndgrade.  On Friday, I will use a number generator to choose a number and that number post will win any item of choice from my TPT store.  I hope to get a lot of you involved! Good Luck!



0 comments:

Post a Comment